Frugal Chat #18
***— Frugal Lifestyle —***
What are some frugal tips for beginners to get started when wanting to live a more simple and frugal lifestyle?
- Make good use of what you have on hand (such as reusing grocery bags for garbage bags or a million other things, use empty margarine tubs as storage containers, etc.)
- Think about a big purchase, even sleep on it
- Stock up on things that are on sale
- Buy in bulk and then separate when you get home
- Make a plan. Can be anything from a menu to plotting out a garden.
- Budget/tracking where you’re spending money
- Think really hard about a WANT and a NEED
I hope you enjoyed this list and please feel free to add your own ideas in the comments below and I would be more than happy to add them to the list 🙂
Disclosure: I had the help of some awesome people to conduct these lists. I have a group where we discuss frugal topics and from that I am able to make these wonderful and informative blog posts. So thank you to everyone in our group