Frugal Chat #17
***— What is at least one thing you do that would be considered “extreme cheapskate”? —***
- I use rags as toilet paper (it saves us a bunch because I use the bathroom quite a bit during the day and the rags are only for #1. (and i don’t use them when it’s that time of the month either)
- We water laundry soap and fabric softener down, as well as soaps and shampoos.
- Cut the toothpaste container to make sure we get every drop
- Save the bags that the cereal comes in, they are great for storing items in the fridge and freezer.
- Wash and reuse bread bags, milk bags, and ziplock bags
- and so much more
I hope you enjoyed this list and please feel free to add your own ideas in the comments below and I would be more than happy to add them to the list 🙂
Disclosure: I had the help of some awesome people to conduct these lists. I have a group where we discuss frugal topics and from that I am able to make these wonderful and informative blog posts. So thank you to everyone in our group