Frugal Chat #15
***— What are some good frugal tips to use for Easter…
What do you guys do when it comes to Easter weekend??
- We reuse the plastic easter eggs that we can refill every year
- Buy marked down items after the holiday to use for next year
- Reuse baskets and straw year after year
- My mom usually cooks a turkey and/or a ham so she saves the bones for me to make a delicious stock with
- Easter doesn’t have to be a big expensive thing!
I hope you enjoyed this list and please feel free to add your own ideas in the comments below and I would be more than happy to add them to the list 🙂
Disclosure: I had the help of some awesome people to conduct these lists. I have a group where we discuss frugal topics and from that I am able to make these wonderful and informative blog posts. So thank you to everyone in our group