Frugal Chat #11
****—-What are some things that do NOT go in the garbage at your place (in turn saving you money on garbage bags, pick up, etc)? ****——
- We keep empty toilet paper rolls and recycle them for my worms or even crafts.
- We don’t throw out scraps, we compost them or use them to make delicious stocks and broths….
- We keep the dryer lint and use it as a fire starter for our campfires in the summertime
- Jars and Containers get repurposed
- Old rag clothes get made into just that, RAGS 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this list and please feel free to add your own ideas in the comments below and I would be more than happy to add them to the list 🙂
Disclosure: I had the help of some awesome people to conduct these lists. I have a group where we discuss frugal topics and from that I am able to make these wonderful and informative blog posts. So thank you to everyone in our group