Frugal Chat #8
Saving money on your Grocery Bill
How do you save money on your grocery bill each month??
Do you menu plan??? Or do you just wing it with the ingredients you have at home??
- I like to meal plan first and look at the sales. We typically buy the same kind of stuff so I just look for whats on sale to see what the cheapest place is to get that stuff.
- We try to use coupons when we can, on items we need
- We shop the discount shelves, it’s the first place we hit up when we go to the stores!
- We always go to the store with a list.
- Price Match (saves us the gas of running to a store if only a certain item is on sale…
- Scanning code of practice has helped us get a lot of free or very cheap stuff.
- Buy items on sale in Bulk
- And lots more stuff…
I would LOVE to hear what you and your family do to save money on your grocery bill each month.
I hope you enjoyed this list and please feel free to add your own ideas in the comments below and I would be more than happy to add them to the list 🙂
Disclosure: I had the help of some awesome people to conduct these lists. I have a group where we discuss frugal topics and from that I am able to make these wonderful and informative blog posts. So thank you to everyone in our group