It’s been a while since I (J) have experimented in the kitchen with gluten-free dishes and eating the same foods all the time gets boring! I decided to try making my own gluten-free beef macaroni that was simple and quick. I really enjoyed it and hope you will too.
What you’ll need:
• gluten-free made or any other pasta you desire.
• 1 lb of hamburger
• Spices (garlic, dried onions, parsley flakes, pepper
• frozen peas or any vegetable of your choosing.
• 1 ¼ Cup of water (as per the gravy directions)
• 1 package of gluten-free beef gravy
• ¼ cup of milk
Fry the hamburger in a large frying pan. Using the same pan, add water. Mix in gravy. Add macaroni and peas. Reduce heat and let it simmer until the macaroni is cooked. You may need to add the extra water as it’s simmering. Keep an eye on it and stir often as the macaroni will stick to the pan!
Very simple to make and a great meal for dialysis days when I don’t have the energy to cook or prepare food. I hope you’ll give it a try and let us know in the comments what you think of it.
Be sure to check out/follow our social media accounts: