Do your children have a hard time knowing when it’s time to go to bed and when it’s time to wake up? Sometimes we have a hard time with our little guy. He’s up before the sun rises and he wants to stay awake all night!
Thankfully there’s a company by the name of The Gro Company who has created a clock that helps children know when it’s time to get up and when it’s time to sleep.
Check out some of its great features below:
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate ‘sleep’ and ‘wake-up’ time
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered (adapter included)
- Suitable from age 2+ years
- Conforms to highest applicable British and European Standards
- NEW Educational option of showing digital clock during the ‘stars to sun’ countdown
- NEW ‘Mr Star’ night time graphic
- NEW Beautifully illustrated bedtime storybook included! (English only)
We really like that this product not only helps children with a sleep & wake routine but the fact that it also allows you to teach kids about time. We really like that the clock also works as a nightlight with the gentle glow that it emits and of course the cute little faces that the sun and moon graphic have. Adorable!
We were impressed with this product as our little guy is actually sleeping until the sun comes up. Compared to the times before when he was up at 5 am. If your child has a hard time with wake up times this is the product for you.
‘Visit www.oyaco.com to find a retailer near you’
For more information about Gro-clock products please visit their website.
Disclosure: We received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we’ve used personally and believe will be good for our readers.
Comments are welcomed!
Holly & Jay