Living in Canada we have our fair share of extremely cold temperatures during the winter. Our temperatures range anywhere from 0° to -40° around this time of year and that causes feet to be cold despite having warm boots especially when you’re out shoveling snow for hours! This is why we’re super excited to introduce you to an amazing product known as ThermaCELL Heated Insoles.
Operated by a wireless remote control this foot warmer fits inside your shoes or boots to distribute an even amount of heat from heel to toe with three temperature settings. No heat, medium heat (100°F) and high heat (111°F).
- Uses high-tech wireless thermal technology—no wires, extension cords, Velcro® straps, or battery strap brackets, and no batteries mounted to the ankle, shoe, or waist
- Charge lasts up to 5 hours of constant use (on medium heat setting). Powered by rechargeable, built-in lithium-ion polymer batteries embedded in the foot warmer insoles
- Can be recharged at least 500 times using the included charger.
- Recharges in 4 hours or less
- Package includes: 2 Heated Insoles equipped with integrated rechargeable lithium-ion polymer batteries; 1 remote control with battery; 1 lanyard; 1 drawstring travel bag; 1 global charger; 1 instruction booklet
- Customizable Sizes for Men and Women
- Fits men’s shoe sizes 3.5 to 13 and women’s shoe sizes 4.5 to 14
- Can be trimmed to fit almost any shoe size
This wonderful product is available for $134.99 which is cheaper than most heated insoles and they should be good for a couple of winters.
We’re very impressed with this product and definitely think that the Winter outdoors-man will love them as much as we do. They are built tough and are very comfortable. Go ahead and try them for yourself 🙂 I’ll bet that you Won’t be disappointed!!
For more information about ThermaCELL Heated Insoles please visit their:
Disclosure: We received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we’ve used personally and believe will be good for our readers.
Comments are welcomed!
Holly & Jay