Udis Gluten Free is one of our favorite gluten-free companies so when we saw them share their Apple Pie Cups recipe on Twitter we were intrigued and decided that we were totally going to try them! Check out the recipe below or you can find the original HERE.
What you will need:
- 6 small Udi’s tortillas
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- whipped cream or ice cream for topping (optional)
- 1/4 cut toasted hazelnuts (We used Udi’s Snicker Doodles)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Lightly brush both sides of the tortillas with the coconut oil and warm them in a frying pan. Gently place them into muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the tortillas are baking mix the apples, cinnamon and sugar together. Sauté the apple mixture in a frying pan with the butter until tender.
- Fill tortilla cups with apple mixture, top with ice cream and crumbled Snicker Doodles and serve.
This is just one of our many #EatDrinkBeMerry recipes/blog post that you will see from us 🙂 In the meantime, why not head on over and try your luck with UDI’S #EatDrinkBeMerry contest! They’re giving away lots of Udi’s Holiday Prize Packs and 500 FREE Product Coupons!
Enter here: http://bit.ly/13hD05P (Open to the US only)
*Disclosure: We received products for free as part of the Eat Drink and Be Merry blogger campaign with Udi’s Gluten Free. We are not obligated to share our opinions, baking pictures or recipes.
Comments are welcomed!
Holly & Jay