Cetaphil’s Dermacontrol Foam Wash.
“A gentle, non drying, soap free foam face wash that works to cleanse the skin of excess oil, without compromising it’s barrier or resulting in over compensation of sebum production”
I absolutely love this face wash! It actually leaves my face feeling refreshed and cleaned. It’s perfect for oily, combination or blemish-prone skin. It contains an oil-absorbing ZINC COMPLEX that includes zinc coceth for a deep-pore cleanse and some zinc gluconate to remove excess oil from your face. Together these ingredients work to control shine and improve your skin’s appearance. The best of all is that you can use it daily and it will not clog up my pores or make my skin dry…. Also another great thing I found with this product is the light smell that it leaves on your face afterwards. Awesome!!!
Some great things to know about Cetaphil’s Dermacontrol are:
- It can be found in most Canadian Pharmacies
- The foam wash is available in 236ml and is roughly found for $18.99
- It has been recommended by the Dermatology Review Panel
- Voted Canada’s 2013 Product Of The Year, “facial Care” category
- It rinses of easily with no residue left behind.
- Provides shine control and leaves a soft matte finish
- Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic, hypo-allergenic
- 3 little pumps covers most faces
- There’s absolutely no wasting the product as it does have a pump
I have been using this product for close to a week now and I am really loving how my skin feels. Thank you Cetaphil 🙂
All skin types, including oily skin needs moisture and what better way to get it, then by using Cetaphil’s Moisturizer SPF 30
This is also a must have in your daily routine:
Cetaphil’s DermaControl Oil Control Moisturizing SPF 30
This is a non-greasy, lighweight facial moisturizer gentle enough to use with your daily routine with the added benefit of broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. It’s my daily moisturizer now and I don’t think I really need any other. I apply it after I wash my face with the Cetaphil foam wash. 🙂 My face feels perfect all day long.
Some of the great things about this product is:
- It’s a 3 in 1 moisturizer that provides hydration, shine and SPF 30 sun protection
- It replenishes your skin
- It’s oil-free and fragrance-free
- Also gives you a matte finish which it great for oily skin. It kind of gives your skin a break.
- Fast-acting, long-lasting 24-hour moisturization.
Over-all I am SO happy with these 2 products. I switched from all my other brands to Cetaphil. It’s my new trusted go-to brand and I honestly think you should give them a try together. I bet you’ll make the switch also! 🙂
For more information on Cetaphil, please feel free to check out their Website
Disclosure: We received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we’ve used personally and believe will be good for our readers.
Comments are welcomed!
Holly & Jay