- Chives or Green onions
- Salt and pepper
- Spices (optional)
- Wash potatoes and pare them (remove little knots)
- Poke some holes with a fork and Wrap it in tin foil
- Bake at 350 for roughly 45 mins or until the potato is soft
- Remove from oven and slice the top of the potato and remove some of it.
- Mash the potato with some butter, spices, chives and cheese.
- Fill the potato back up and place it in the oven for an additional 10-15 mins or until the cheese is melted.
- Top it off with some sour cream and bacon bits (both optional as well)
Comments are welcome