- 1 or 2 Chicken Breast (skinless)
- 1/2 cup or more of SPINACH for each breast.
- Garlic Clove
- Homemade stuffing or stove top (optional)
- Garlic butter
- Steam the spinach until cooked
- Pound the chicken breast until its flattened out. We just use our hands but you can use a rolling-pin or anything you have lying around.
- Rub it with garlic butter and finely chopped garlic
- Lay your spinach down and top it off with some stuffing if you choose to use it 🙂
- Then finally, you are going to roll the chicken from one end to the other. If you have string that you can tie it to hold it together or just lay the open side underneath so the weight from the chicken holds it closed.
- Cook on 350 until the chicken is cooked!!!
Comments are welcomed!!!!