- Green peppers
- Red peppers
- Can of tomatoes
- Can of tomato paste
- Whatever vegetables you like 🙂
- Fry your hamburger until its completely cooked and strain it.
- Then add your other vegetables and let them cook together for a few minutes
- Next you are going to add your tomato paste and canned diced tomatoes along with your spices of choice 🙂
- Let it all simmer together for about 20 minutes and its ready to be served..
It also freezes very well AND you can make it gluten-free very easily!!!
Comments are welcomed