- 2.5 cups grated cauliflower
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups shredded/grated cheese
- Line a rimmed baking sheet/pan with parchment paper & the oven to 425° F.
- Grate cauliflower & microwave for 7-8 minutes or until it’s soft. Set aside to cool!
- Mix the egg with the grated cheese. Remove any excess juices from the cauliflower using a cheese cloth or paper towels. Mix the egg & cheese into the cauliflower and pat into the lined baking sheet/pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden. For a crispier crust bake for 20-25 minutes. Add your favourite pizza ingredients bake for an extra 10 minutes and you have the best tasting healthy pizza that anyone will ever eat!
* I personally like to add spices such as garlic powder, celery salt, pepper, green onions and dried chive rings to give a bit more flavour to the crust. These can also be frozen for later use.
Comments are welcomed!
Holly & Jay