- 1 1/2 cups of Elpeto Gluten-Free Flour Mix (3/4 =1 cup)
- 1 cup of shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Vanilla (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix the coconut, flour, salt & baking soda, set aside.
- In a separate bowl cream together the coconut oil, sugar & eggs, I used a handheld mixer as the oil was a bit harder to cream without lumps.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix.
- Roll dough into quarter sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are light brown.
Makes 38 cookies.
Comments are welcomed 🙂