We’ve been given the opportunity to review a few different products all of which were delicious. Just ask the little one who can’t stop asking for them, lol!
- White cheddar baked rice crackers, Deliciously light. Coated with white cheddar.
- Sea Salt Multi-grain Crisps, Seasoned with sea salt. Crisp taste with sesame seeds, quinoa seeds and flax seeds.
- 7 Ancient Grains crackers with a Hint of Sea Salt, Low in sodium. Oven baked. Lightly salted.
- White Cheddar Multi-grain Crackers, Multi-grain crackers with a delicious white cheddar coating.
- Roasted Vegetable flavored Multi-grain Crackers, Nicely coated multi-grain cracker with a tasty vegetable seasoning.
- Sea Salt Popped Edamame Chips
- Wasabi Soy Popped Edamame Chips
All natural chips made from edible green soya beans. Seasoned with a spicy kick of wasabi soy.
These snacks have been a regular in our cupboards since we first tried them and will continue to be. They’re low in calories, fat and sugar not to mention Gluten-free. Keep an eye out for these tasty products in a store near you 🙂
For more information about Crunch Master and their products please visit their website
Disclosure: We received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we’ve used personally, and believe will be good for our readers.