Red Apple Lipstick and Eyeliner #makeup #Review —
This lipstick is gluten-free, paraben free and safe as it’s a natural. It’s mineral based, meaning that you can use a sheer or full-bodied application. I like it so much that I went ahead and made a list of all my favorite things about this company 🙂
- Their line of sticks and glosses are lab tested, free of toxins and free of soy.
- I love that their products are safe.
- These products are enriched with a gluten-free source of vitamin E. Even people with gluten problems can have bright, moisturized lips 🙂
- There’s a VIP club which is 100% free. Members receive awesome benefits such as:
+Special offers & discounts
+Access to NEW products before they’re released to the public
- And Great customer service
I’m not one who wears a lot of makeup mostly because it would always irritate my skin. Since discovering Red Apple Lipstick that’s all changed! I look forward to putting on make-up in the morning.
Another amazing product I received is the eyeliner from Red Apple Cosmetics. I typically have issues wearing anything on my eyes as they tend to burn and itch immediately after application. This was one of the reasons that I’m so happy review this eyeliner.
I was beyond surprised when there wasn’t a single reaction. 2 hours later and still nothing! I am totally sold on this brand and have already started telling my friends about it. Especially the ones with Celiac Disease 🙂
This product is also:
- Nut/Tree Nut-Free
- And Contains No GMO’s
I love that this product lasts all day and goes on smoothly without it feeling like you’re scrapping your eyelids off, if you know what I mean. Definitely something worth trying for yourself 🙂
- For more information about Red Apple Cosmetics please visit their website.
- Like them on Facebook
- Follow them on Twitter
Disclosure: We received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we’ve used personally, and believe will be good for our readers.