Have you ever heard of the Boogie Board 9.7? Well we recently had the opportunity to review it and let me tell you we were really happy when it arrived. We took it straight out of the box to play with it and right away my 4-year-old son wanted the pen that comes with its so he could have a turn drawing. I absolutely love that anyone, any age can make use out of this product. As they say it’s “ the tree-friendly alternative to memo pads, sketchbooks, sticky notes, dry erase boards and other writing/drawing mediums!
It’s pretty simple and only has 3 buttons: Power, Save and Erase. I just love it because we are currently trying to get our son to write his name and I think with the Boogie Board 9.7, we will be saving a lot of progress without a bazillion sheets of paper kicking around. I can than upload all of his drawings, writings and other things right to my computer with a few simple clicks. It’s fast and very convenient. The only thing I wish is that the writing on the boogie board was white instead of grey as it’s a little hard to see, especially if we are using it outdoors or in a sunny area. Other then that I would highly recommend this product to my readers!!! 🙂
Some great features on the Boogie Board is:
- Built-in SD memory which stores thousands of pages
- It’s Bluetooth enabled for instant wireless connectivity
- It’s also Compatible with Evernote and Adobe Illustrator
- Easily transfer files to a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Has a 9.7-inch, pressure-sensitive writing surface
- The battery life is excellent
- Your choice of using a USB or Bluetooth to upload your files
- It’s saving trees which is extra points in my book 🙂
You can find this awesome product and info on the company here:
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.