I received these adorable multifunctional patches from a company called Easy Peasy Patches. They are affordable and cute. These patches stick on well and are very durable. There’s no need to Sew or Iron, simply peel the back and stick them on. They are permanent stick-on fabric patches 🙂
The moment we received them my son wanted me to put the “racing flags” patch on his tractor which is an outdoor toy. we’ve had some pretty crazy weather this winter and I am happy to say that this patch is just as stuck on there now as the first day I put it there. I love that you can fix a tear in your clothes with them OR use the patches to personalize anything you can think of 🙂 Want to the know the best thing about this product? Easy Peasy Patches are machine washable and dishwasher safe.
Here is what the company recommends for
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Rub with firm pressure around the edge of the Easy Peasy Patch.
- On wearables, place the item in the dryer for ten minutes on medium heat before wearing.
- Avoid washing for 24 hours after application.
- Wash clothing inside out in cold water*.
- If mending a large hole, choose an Easy Peasy Patch larger than the hole. Loosely sew the hole together. If needed, place a scrap of material behind the hole to prevent the Easy Peasy Patch from sticking to skin.
- *Some fabric softeners and detergents may interfere with adhesion. We suggest using Tide, Sunlight or Woolite
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.