“Fine artisan chocolates proudly made in Newfoundland”
I am not going to lie, I absolutely love sweets and I was beyond happy to be able to Review a very delicious assortment of hand-made chocolates from a company called Newfoundland Chocolate. You can see the art work, quality and time invested in this very box 🙂 Trust me that Newfoundland Chocolates will Not let you down ! (let’s put it this way, I am not a big fan of dark chocolate but I ate the ones in this box and they were….wait for it…. DELICIOUS!!!)
This box is called the Jigs n Reels Series: Assortment collection of chocolate. I was very impressed!
The next products that we got to review were these delicious chocolate bars.. I mean, who doesn’t love a good chocolate bar? 🙂 I got to review the following flavors:
- Extra Smooth Bar – This is the milk chocolate goodness that I love from a plain candy bar!!! And just like the name says, it’s smooth!!! I love it. Contains 34% cocoa
- Hazlenut Bar – This one contains a creamy milk chocolate with chopped hazlenuts = yummy. You can’t go wrong when you put nuts in chocolate. It also contains 34% cocoa.
- Milk-Orange Bar – This is simply a taste thing!!! I absolutely LOVE orange flavoured chocolate, my family thinks I am nuts but I say it’s my tastebuds ;). Very good chocolate!!! This one contains 31% cocoa
- Pure White Bar – Who else loves White Chocolate????. I am VERY picky about which kind I like and this totally makes the cut 😀 I am once again very impressed! Contains 26% cocoa
- Wildberry Bar – This one has a rich milk chocolate with an array of whole Newfoundland Wildberries. I love that they even use berries, Yummy. It Contains 42% cocoa. I guess this is the most popular bar of the bunch!!! And I can see why.. It’s sweet and delicious.. Can we say that it’s healthy because of the berries? 😛
Each Bar is $4 but you can get an Online Discount by Purchasing 5 or more bars for $3.40 each
The box of Jigs N Reels is $12 which is an amazing price for the quality you are getting!! (Prices May Vary)
Over all I am SUPER impressed and definitely am making it a must-stop place on my travels!! If you live or plan on visiting Newfoundland, I URGE you to stop by to say Hello and grab yourself a treat. They would LOVE to have you there 😀
These are the lovely artisan chocolatiers!!
Please feel free to follow them:
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.