- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups All purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 Quick-cooking rolled oats(not instant)
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter chips
- 1/2 cup Crisp rice cereal (such as rice crispies)
- Combine all these ingredients together (make sure to mix your baking soda and powder with your flour)
- Beat together the following until smooth. Mixture may look curdled.
- 1/2 cup of Softened margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Add your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Drop onto an Ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 degree for about 10 mins.
Makes about 30 small cookies… ENJOY 🙂
Comments as welcomed!