Telus’ Nokia Lumia 520 Prepaid Smartphone
I was given the awesome opportunity to review this great phone from Nokia, the Lumia 520. I am going to confess I was a little scared at first (being someone who doesn’t know a whole lot about different cell phones and all the new technologies out there) that I was going to get lost and have a hard time navigating this thing 🙂 I can tell you that it was the complete opposite, it is such an easy phone to get to know. Once I got started and played around with it, I must say it came to me pretty naturally.
Some Reviews I have seen had me so overwhelmed that I couldn’t really understand all the gibberish and technical terms they were using. So I decided when I was writing this review, I wanted to make it as simple as possible so that others who aren’t as “Tech Savvy” like me..(giggles)
Below are some great features about this phone:
- It’s a Windows 8 Phone
- It’s powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor
- Has a built-in 8GB memory so you can store your contacts, messages, apps etc….Memory card type: MicroSD
- The phone has an ultra-sensitive 4″ touchscreen that works even if you’re wearing gloves (which is great because Fall is just around the corner).
- It also has a 5MP built-in camera (which is awesome when you need to take a quick picture of something), it also has a 4X digital Zoom but the only little downfall is there is No Flash on the Camera. Which only means you can’t take pictures at night 🙂 It does take very beautiful pictures
- Another great feature is it’s Integrated WiFi and Bluetooth, which makes it easy to connect to the web or any Bluetooth-enabled device!
- Some other features include: Calculator, Clock, Calendar, Phonebook, Alarm clock, Reminders, Music, Radio, Unlimited Contacts, Email, Messaging and much more. You can also change the Back Cover to different colored ones! (Which you must purchase separately).
- Sim Card & Memory Card slots are found under the battery! The Sim Card can be found for about $10 and Memory Cards range depending on size. At first, you don’t really need extra space, as 8GB is quite a lot to begin with.
- I think the battery life is pretty good on it. Of course this will always depend on how much someone uses it and what they are using it for 🙂
- Messaging Systems
It has so many great features, I love grabbing my Nokia Lumia 520 phone everyday and learning something new on it.
Overall it’s a well priced phone, and you really get a lot for your money. They sell for approx $125.
You can find all of the specific details about this phone HERE!!!
Nokia offers a wide range of different SmartPhones with lots of great features to suit everyone’s needs. I HIGHLY recommend this phone to everyone, but especially users who are “New” to the cell phone world. I love it because it is simple enough for even my grandparents to learn, which I am thinking about possibly getting them one for Christmas as it makes the perfect multipurpose gift as well And you won’t even have to break the bank!!! 😀
Thanks and don’t forget to share this great info 😀 Thanks!!
- I would love to hear your thoughts about this Review…
- Have YOU ever tried this phone, if so what did You think???
- How likely would you be to purchase this great phone?
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.