I first want to start off by saying that I am beyond thrilled to be 1 of the 30 blogger applicants selected, to be part of this amazing 10-day Sprouting Challenge using this great 3-tier Sprouter, generously supplied by A.Vogel. Thank you so much.! 🙂 Here is everything that was included in the #BioSnackySprouts kit. :
So this is completely my first time doing anything like this and I am beyond happy to have this opportunity! Now for the next 10 days (because we had to start the challenge on June 20th), we are to keep track of this great little invention and document the progress. Here is what it looked like the first day, as we go it ready and after everything was set up…
- We washed it out.
- Adjusted the little red caps
- Measured and added them to each tier
- We Rinsed off the seeds
- Added our water just above the red cap in the first tier
- Watched with our Son as the water drained into each of the different tiers (just like in science class) He loved it.
- Then we set them where there is sunlight, away from my 3 year old (giggles)
In the meantime if you have any Recipes that you would like to share with me, I would really appreciate it, because once they are ready, I am gonna need to use/cook them 🙂
Disclosure: We received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we’ve used personally and believe will be good for our readers.