Zevia is a low calorie, no sugar added, all natural Stevia sweetened soda beverage. Now as a regular Pop drinker, you can’t fool me when it comes to taste. I like my Pepsi and Coke products, so when I was told about this Soda Substitute (as I call it) I was a little skeptical. I was very fortunate enough to have had a try at the Canuck Pack,.There was the 11 following flavors and this is what I thought about them!
- Grape… This was a good one. I liked it similar taste to the grape soda you buy in the stores. My son does not drink Pop (he is 3) but my niece is a huge lover of any kind of “Junk” food and I let her try this one. She loved it. So I would say it is Kid-Approved 🙂 This would be a great one to buy for birthday parties… It can even be use in Recipes, such as this one.. Click Here
- Black Cherry… I can’t say too much about this one, because I am absolutely not a fan of any kin of cherry type cola. Its just not my thing, its a personal taste, you might try it and love it. Find out here about it HERE
- Gingerale: This is the one I first tried, as gingerale is what I’d normally be drinking. I was pleasantly surprised with it’s similar great taste. It still has that same great fizz and bubbles as any soda 🙂 Find out more on this flavor HERE
- Caffeine Free Cola… Taste almost the same as the Zevia Cola. Which taste good. Its not exactly the same taste as the brand name stuff, but its still great in its own unique way. Perfect for those avoiding caffeine and also another great one for kids!. Find out more HERE
- Orange... I really enjoyed this one. Its was a nice orange drink, very similar to brand name sodas. I love also love the shiny cans they all come in. Makes it alot more appealing when your drinking it. You can find out more info on this flavor HERE
- Lemon Lime Twist…. I love it. Its even better then the brand names. So much flavor. It’s like BAM in your mouth, citrus flavor 🙂 Find out more HERE
- Ginger Rootbeer …. To be honest I was never a huge drinker of gingerale. Once in awhile I would order one if we went to A&W to eat, but other then that, its not my thing. Zevia made it taste great somehow and that’s all that’s important. You really need to try this for yourself. I know people who like eat those “Rootbeer Floats” you can try their receipe. HERE
- Cola….Now when I drink this, it reminds me of brand name diet cola, just slightly more watery. In general I like it, but its not one of my favs. You can find more info on this flavor HERE
- Cherry Cola…. Again Im not a fan of the cherry and cola but the hubby likes them, so they must be good? 🙂 Find out more about this flavor HERE
- Cream Soda …I can honestly say that neither my hubby nor I liked the taste of this flavor. You might, but I can’t even describe it. I know that it is way off of actual cream soda.. Sorry guys 😦 I wouldn’t try again… You can read more about this flavor HERE
- Dr Zevia : Check out more info on this flavor and see this great Gluten Free recipe HERE
If for some reason I was told that I wasn’t able to drink regular pop again, I would be just fine because I now have the piece of mind of knowing I have other options that are just as great and even Better for me. There is so much less sugar in a can of Zevia compared to even a juice box. With a wide variety of flavors, you are sure to find something to your liking. This really is a product you want you fill your fridge and stockpile up with.
Its great for people on special diets, diabetics or other anyone who just wants to consume healthier products. You can find them in the organic/health section. Find a store near you that carries this great product. Click here and simply enter your postal code! Please know that the varieties are different in each store, but if you would like to make a request for a certain kind near you, check out this Retailer Request
Extra Info On Zevia
- Get your Canadian Coupon for Zevia
- For all things Zevia, check out our website!
- We have fun, fast-paced weekly sweeps on our Facebook and twitter pages!
- We also have fantastically fun Pinterest boards!
- When sampling Zevia keep it cold! We always say cool is not cold enough! We recommend that you drink it out of the can. It gets warm and flat in a cup!
- Can you imagine using Zevia in a recipe? Check out our new recipe section for some ideas and if you come up with any let us know!
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.