I recently had the privilege to try out a few of Nutrisoya’s Natur-a Soy Beverages. We tried the Chocolate, Vanilla, 3pks of Chocolate (we got these for my son to try) and of course the Strawberry ones. I was so excited to try them all, that I was tempted to open all of them when I got home. I knew we wouldn’t go through that many in the amount of time before it expired or went bad but I have since had the time to test and review each of them.
Tip for baking: You can use Natur-a soy, rice and almonds beverages cup-for-cup to replace milk in all your recipes. 🙂 Very convenient!
They aren’t expensive and I really love the packaging. Makes you attracted to buying Natur-a over any the other brands 🙂 They also have a whole bunch of other kinds like Rice and Almond, Original, Cappuchino, Unsweetened…. You must try them. I bet you will like it 🙂
Here are some Natur-a Benefits:
- No lactose and Gluten Free
- Natural source of Omega-3 and folic acid
- High in protein and calcium
- Contains 50 mg of soy isoflavones per serving
- Contains 16 essential nutrients
- No cholesterol, no trans fats
- Low in saturated fat
- Low in sodium
- No preservatives
- Not made from concentrate
- Certified organic, kosher and vegan
- Vegetarian- and vegan-friendly
- Keeps for up to 7 days when refrigerated after opening
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.